Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Local Soccer Correspondents Wanted

This blog has really taken off in the last few months (ironically, the slow season for soccer in the local area) but with Spring seasons starting up and my getting involved in a few new endeavors (e.g., Triangle Soccer Fanatics), I'm looking for a little help on covering soccer in this area. I'd like to find correspondents who would be interested in writing blog entries for TriSoccerFan. You could contribute as much or as little as you like, but my vision is that you'd be assigned a particular beat (e.g., Duke Men's Soccer, CASL Youth Soccer, etc.) that I'd look to you for contributions on. I'm definitely interested in finding contributors for all the local colleges as well as the major youth leagues around here. Also, prep soccer is an area we don't cover enough here so if you have visibility into our high school games, that would be great. Please email me if you're interested in becoming one our bloggers!


-- Jarrett @ 2/28/2006 12:55:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home