Wednesday, December 14, 2005

World Cup analysis

After a few days, I've finally written my analysis (all 2000+ words worth) of the World Cup draw. Instead of posting such a lengthy document here, I just put it on my personal blog. I was pleased with the draw. I think the US has a very real chance to build on the success of 2002, and do it against some of the better teams in the world. A group win is not out of the question. I've also written about the other seven groups. Generally, groups with teams that I care about got a somewhat lengthy treatment, while others may have only merited a few pithy comments or smart-ass remarks. But on the whole, I'm fairly pleased with it and would welcome your comments, as always. If you want to go directly to it, you can just click here.


-- Jonathan @ RGB Cards @ 12/14/2005 05:38:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home