Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Dream Game

Looking for the perfect holiday gift for your little soccer player? My Dream Game offers a fully illustrated, 36 page, personalized storybook which is customized to feature the person of your choosing, as well as three of his or her friends, in a chance to play in the biggest soccer tournament on the planet. The site, which I had seen advertised on Setanta for weeks, allows you to choose from the US Men's or Women's National Teams as well as several interational rugby teams. It also looks like they'll be adding most of the major pro sports and teams in the USA soon. I remember having a personalized book like this when I was a child that detailed a mystery featuring an alligator detective who needed "Jarrett's" help. I loved it, but this sounds much cooler! Don't tell Max, but this is what he's getting from Daddy for Christmas.


-- Jarrett @ 11/29/2005 10:02:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home